Cosgraves Property Advisers inspect, analyse and report upon over 100 tourism and hospitality properties each year, including, primarily, Caravan Parks, Hotels and Motels, providing traditional valuation services and more comprehensive operational and managerial consultancy to all three sectors.
Whilst maintaining a comprehensive research base of these sectors, with over twenty years of tourism property experience, Cosgraves Property Advisers remain at the forefront of the ever evolving tourism and hospitality industry with instructions throughout Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania from public, private and institutional sectors.
Valuation and Consultancy services within this sector include:
- Mortgage security valuations of leasehold, freehold and investment interests in regional, coastal and metropolitan locations;
- Provision of rental assessments for leaseholders and freehold owners;
- Analysis of local Government operations as well as the preparation of Feasibility Studies for the development of tourism facilities/properties;
- Analyses may include, but are not limited to, reviews of performance, leasehold values, development and management alternatives and future directional policy;
- Assistance in the preparation of local government Plans of Management, ensuring maximisation of stakeholder investment returns and the instigation of sound management and governance;
- Review and provision of advice on leasing, rental and management structures including assessment of market rentals, premium payments for new leases, development plans and lease extension premium payments;
- Continual analysis of tourism businesses, leases, freehold sales and legislation along with liaison with business managers, brokers, local governments and valuers.